Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goals.

Lately I've been making a lot of goals for myself personally, financial goals, and relationship goals. I'm working on achieving these goals in order to make my life better. Personally and mentally I need to learn to stop punishing myself for my mistakes and imperfections.Financially, I need to make sure not to waste money on going out to eat, it's just a waste, and I can spend that money on something special. Alaric and I have our own set of relationship goals to strengthen our relationship. We have been doing so well, I never knew love could be this strong. This part of my life is focused on my goals.


Off topic, but Alaric's birthday is coming up and I cannot wait. I can't wait to see his face when he opens his gifts, and I can't wait to just celebrate it with him with the people we love the most. I think I'm more excited than he is. It'll be a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment