Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sign Language Vlogs

I've recently decided to start a Vlog solely consisting of my sign language interpretations of songs.
I recently re-performed a song I interpreted years ago at my Grandpa's funeral in memory of him, and I did this because a few years back when my Grandpa first saw me form an interpretation for God Bless the USA, he pulled me aside and asked me one thing, "will you learn how to interpret the lyrics to the song "You Light Up My Life" it's a beautiful song and I'd love to see you do it." Of course I could not say no, and that ended up being my final project for me ASL II course. Now I have decided to record myself interpreting various songs that either I or someone close to me likes. I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will start today and here is my recorded interpretation of "You Light Up My Life" dedicated to my Grandpa.


2 comments:

  1. It says that the embedding was disabled so I couldn't watch it, but this is really sweet Julia. And a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete